Wells Fargo online banking provides customers with a convenient way to manage their bank activity from their computer, smartphone or tablet. With a Wells Fargo online banking account you can do the following:
1. Save a Trip to the Bank – with an online account you have 24/7, free and secure access to your accounts online.
2. Monitor Your Account Activity – you can check balances, view transfers, deposits and withdrawals, view loan details and access check images and account activity.
3. Transfer Funds – it is easy to transfer funds from one account to another, or from one Wells Fargo account to another customer.
4. Track Spending and Saving in multiple ways:
View your Spending Plan
View your Budget Plan
View your Money Map
5. Request services and make updates to your accounts
Wells Fargo Online Banking
You can also manage brokerage accounts online where you can:
1. Transfer money between your bank accounts and investment accounts
2. Manage your record-keeping and important tax documents.
3. Track gains and losses.
4. Set up various alerts.